Banff Trail Condominiums
Located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary is the community of Banff Trail. In 1910, the community became a part of the City of Calgary. During that time it was still an undeveloped area not until the year 1951. Back then, it consisted of small homes and some lots that were sold around $500. Banff Trail neighbors the communities of Capitol Hill and University Heights.
Banff Trail Quick Facts
Population of Banff Trail: 3,760
Median Household Income: $78,919+
Condominiums make up 14% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Banff Trail Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Capital Hill School – K – Gr 6 – 2210 18 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3T4
- Senator Patrick Burns School – Gr 6 – 9 – 2155 Chilcotin Road NW Calgary AB T2L 0X2
- William Aberhart High School – 3009 Morley Trail NW Calgary AB T2M 4G9
- St Joseph School – K – Gr 9 – 2512 5 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3C7
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Banff Trail Community Association
Address: 2115 – 20 Avenue NW, Calgary, Alberta T2M 1J1