Located near the Calgary International Airport and at the northeast quadrant is the community of Castleridge. It was built in the 1980s and is home of the Canada’s largest mosque, Baitun Nur. It was built bu the Ahmaddiyya Muslim Community in 2008. It is a good place for real estate investment as well as home for young families. Castleridge neighbors the communities of Falconridge and Martindale.
Castleridge Quick Facts
Population of Castleridge: 6,465
Median Household Income: $79,800+
Condominiums make up 5% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Castleridge Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- O S Geiger School – K – Gr 6 – 100 Castlebrook Dr NE Calgary AB T3J 2J4
- Terry Fox School – Gr 7 – 9 – 139 Falshire Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 1P7
- Nelson Mandela High School – 45 Saddletowne Circle NE Calgary AB T3J 0C9
- St John Paul II School – K – Gr 6 – 119 Castleridge Drive NE Calgary Alberta T3J1Y9
- St John XXIII School – K – Gr 9 – 1420 Falconridge Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 2C3
- Bishop McNally High School – 5700 Falconridge Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 3N4
Falconridge/Castleridge Community Association
Address: 95 Falshire Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 1P7