Located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary is the community of Cedarbrae. 1970s marked the development of the community and continued through until the 1990s. This community is quite spacious and has a moderate price for housing. It offers a lot of greenery and the streets are lined with trees. Cedarbrae neighbors the communities of Oakridge and Braeside.
Cedarbrae Quick Facts
Population of Cedarbrae: 6,340
Median Household Income: $88,576+
Condominiums make up 11% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Cedarbrae Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Cedarbrae School – K – Gr 6 – 10631 Oakfield Dr SW Calgary, AB T2W 2T3
- John Ware School – Gr 7 – 9 – 10020 19 Street SW Calgary AB T2V 1R2
- Henry Wise Wood High School – 910 75 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2V 0S6
- St. Cyril School – k – Gr 9 – 2990 Cedarbrae Dr SW Calgary, AB T2W 2N9
- Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
Cedarbrae Community Association
Address: 11024 Oakfield Dr. S.W. • Calgary, AB T2W 5G6