Elbow park Condominiums
The community of Elbow Park is a wealthy community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary and one of the oldest in the city. Elbow Park neighbors the communities of Britannia and Upper Mount Royal.
This community was established in 1910 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary in 1907, there are over _ residents in this community, and is a highly popular community for being the home to real estate developers, lawyers, doctors, and executives of the Canadian Pacific Railway. The Historic Christ Church is located in the community, an Anglican church that has been attended by members of the Royal Family.
Elbow Park Quick Facts
The population of Elbow Park: 3,435
Median Household Income: $296,866+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
Ward 8 & 11
Browse All Elbow Park Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Elbow Park School – K – Gr 6 – 845 Hillcrest Avenue SW Calgary AB T2T 0Z1
- Rideau Park School – K – Gr 9 – 829 Rideau Road SW Calgary AB T2S 0S2
- Western Canada High School – 641 17 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B5
- St Augustine School – K – Gr 9 – 7112 7 Street SW Calgary AB T2V 1E9
- Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
- Bishop Carroll High School – 4624 Richard Road SW Calgary AB T3E 6L1
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Elbow Park Community Association
Address: 800-34 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 2A3