The community of Fairview is a part-residential, part-industrial old community located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary. Fairview neighbors the communities of Acadia and Kingsland.
A home to nearly 4,000 residents, the community offers Fairview Business Park, plazas and small warehouse operations. It is highly popular community for having most homes are bungalows and split-levels with mid-rise rental apartments. There are new families moving in making the community be rejuvenated.
Fairview Quick Facts
Population of Fairview: 3,790
Median Household Income: $85,153+
Condominiums make up 18% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Fairview Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Acadia Elementary – 9603 5 St SE, Calgary, AB T2J 1K4
- Andrew Davison Bilingual Elementary – 8710 Ancourt Rd SE, Calgary AB, T2H 1V2
- David Thompson Junior High – Gr 5 – 9 – 9320 Arbour Crescent SE, Calgary, AB T2J 0X8
- Ecole de la Source – Francophone – 360 94 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2J 0E8
- Fairview Junior High – Gr 5 – 9 – 7840 Fairmount Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2H 0Y1
- Juno Beach Academy of Canadian Studies – Gr 7 – 12 – 315 86 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2H 1N7
- Lord Beaverbrook Senior High – 9019 Fairmount Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2H 0Z4
- Le Roi Daniels School – K – Gr 4 TLC – 47 Fyffe Road S.E., Calgary AB T2H 1B9
- Ecole St. Matthew Elementary & Junior High – 416 83 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2H 1N3
- Ecole St. Cecilia Bilingual Elementary – K – Gr 6 – 610 Agate Crescent SE
Calgary, AB T2J 0Z3
Fairview Community Association
Address: Box 78053, 383 Heritage Dr. S.E. Calgary, AB T2H 2Y1