This community was built in the early 1980s, the topography is relatively flat in the area, which is the west of the Calgary International Airport, and a highly popular community for being a multicultural community in a diverse area of the city. The community is an ideal for starter home or investment property.
Falconridge Quick Facts
Population of Falconridge: 10,890
Median Household Income: $72,994+
Condominiums make up 9% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Falconridge Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Falconridge School – K – Gr 6 – 1331 Falconridge Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 1T4
- Grant MacEwan School – K – Gr 6 – 180 Falshire DRive NE Calgary AB T3J 2A5
- Terry Fox School – Gr 7 – 9 – 139 Falshire Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 1P7
- Nelson Mandela High School – 45 Saddletowne Circle NE Calgary AB T3J 0C9
- St John XXIII School – K – Gr 9 – 1420 Falconridge Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 2C3
- Bishop McNally High School – 5700 Falconridge Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 3N4
Falconridge Community Association
Address: 95 Falshire Dr NE, Calgary, AB T3J 1P7