The community of Falconridge is an affordable community located in the northeast quadrant of Calgary. Falconridge neighbors the communities of Taradale and Coral Springs.
This community was built in the early 1980s, the topography is relatively flat in the area, which is the west of the Calgary International Airport, and a highly popular community for being a multicultural community in a diverse area of the city. The community is an ideal for starter home or investment property.
Falconridge Quick Facts
Population of Falconridge: 10,890
Median Household Income: $72,994+
Condominiums make up 9% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Falconridge Condominium Listings for Sale
- Falconridge School – K – Gr 6 – 1331 Falconridge Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 1T4
- Grant MacEwan School – K – Gr 6 – 180 Falshire DRive NE Calgary AB T3J 2A5
- Terry Fox School – Gr 7 – 9 – 139 Falshire Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 1P7
- Nelson Mandela High School – 45 Saddletowne Circle NE Calgary AB T3J 0C9
- St John XXIII School – K – Gr 9 – 1420 Falconridge Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 2C3
- Bishop McNally High School – 5700 Falconridge Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 3N4
Falconridge Community Association
Address: 95 Falshire Dr NE, Calgary, AB T3J 1P7