The community of Glamorgan is a large community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Glamorgan neighbors the communities of Glenbrook and Signal Hill.
This community is constructed in the 1950s, formerly named as Glamorgan Dairy Farm, and is located on former military land which was released to developers after WWII. It offers plenty of nearby amenities and the community association having a community hall, provides recreation and social programs and maintains a skating rink in the winter months.
Glamorgan Quick Facts
Population of Glamorgan: 6,195
Median Household Income: $77,999+
Condominiums make up 34% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Glamorgan Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Glenbrook School – K – Gr 6 – 4725 33 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3E 3V1
- A E Cross – Gr 7 – 9 – 3445 37 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 3C2
- Central Memorial High School – 5111 21 Street SW Calgary AB T3E 1R9
- St Andrew School – K – Gr 6 – 4331 41 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3E 1G2
- St Michael School – K – Gr 9 – 4511 8 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3C 0G9
- St Gregory School – Gr 6 – 9 – 5340 26 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3E 0R6
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
- Bishop Carroll High School – 4624 Richard Road SW Calgary AB T3E 6L1
Glamorgan Community Association
Address: 4207-41 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3E 1G2