The community of Highwood is a quiet middle-class community located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary. Highwood neighbors the communities of Thorncliffe and Highland Park.
This community planted a large number of elm trees on the easement of most homes and today the trees provide a lovely canopy over the streets during the summer to single family bungalows and up and down duplexes, which are now being replaced by new moderately priced homes and side-by-side semi-detached homes.
Highwood Quick Facts
Population of Highwood :2,065
Median Household Income: $85,628+
Condominiums make up 4% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Highwood Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Cambrian Heights School – K – Gr 6 – 640 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2K 3J5
- Colonel Irvine School – Gr 5 – 9 – 412 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2K 3H6
- James Fowler High School – 4004 4 Street NW Calgary AB T2K 1A1
- St Joseph School – K – Gr 9 – 2512 5 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3C7
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Highwood Community Association
Address: Box 64245, 5628 4 Street NW Calgary AB T2K 6J7