The community of Hillhurst is an inner-city community located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary. Hillhurst neighbors the communities of Sunnyside and Sunalta.
This community was founded over a century ago and it is considered as one of the trendy districts of Kensington. There are many homes for sale in Hillhurst, Calgary with plenty of character, as well as older commercial buildings and historic churches. It is a popular community for young professionals who like to walk to work downtown or go out for an evening while being close to home.
Hillhurst Quick Facts
Population of Hillhurst: 5,395
Median Household Income: $92,236+
Condominiums make up 49% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Hillhurst Condominium Listings for Sale
- Sunnyside School – K – Gr 6 – 211 7 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 1S2
- Rosedale School – K – Gr 9 – 905 13 Avenue NW Calgary AB T2M 0G3
- Queen Elizabeth High School – Gr 7 – 12 – 512 18 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 2G5
- St Joseph School – K – Gr 9 – 2512 5 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3C7
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Hillhurst/Sunnyside Community Association
Address: 1320 5 Avenue NW , Calgary, AB T2N 0S2