Hounsfield Heights - Briar hill Condominiums
The community of Hounsfield Heights/Briar Hill is a large inner-city community located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary. Hounsfield Heights/Briar Hill neighbors the communities of St. Andrews Heights and Rosedale.
This community was established in the 1950s and redevelopment started in the early 1990s. After being annexed, named as “Mount Royal'' on the north, however it remained largely untouched until after WWII. All real estate to the east was called Hounsfield Heights, in the early years and Northwest and Crowchild Trail, Mrs. Riley whose maiden number was Hounsfield.
Hounsfield Heights/Briar Hills Quick Facts
Population of Hounsfield Heights/Briar Hill: 2,390
Median Household Income: $110,913+
Condominiums make up 34% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Hounsfield Heights/Briar Hill Condominium Listings for Sale
- Briar Hill School – K – Gr 6 – 1233 21 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 2L8
- Queen Elizabeth High School – Gr 7 – 12 – 512 18 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 2G5
- St Joseph School – K – Gr 9 – 2512 5 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3C7
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Hounsfield Heights/Briar Hill Community Association
Address: 1922 14 Avenue NW Calgary AB T2N 1M5