The community of Inglewood is a community located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary. Inglewood neighbors the communities of Bridgeland and Southview.
The community was originally called East Calgary, is an historic community where the first homes in Calgary were located in the 1880s and some are still standing. It was in a sad state until the late 1980s when dedicated residents decided to clean up the community, restore historic properties and celebrate its value. It has a vibrant arts district that features vibrant art galleries, eclectic shops, pubs and eateries.
Inglewood Quick Facts
Population of Inglewood: 3,845
Median Household Income: $86,101+
Condominiums make up 34% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Inglewood Condominium Listings for Sale
- Colonel Walker Elementary School – 1921 – 9 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2G 0V3
- Rideau Park Junior High School – 829 Rideau Road SW Calgary AB T2K 0S2
- Western Canada High School – 641 – 17 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B5
- St Monica School – K – Gr 9 – 235 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0C2
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Inglewood Community Association
Address: 1740 24 Avenue SE Calgary, AB, T2G 1P9