The community of Kingsland is an affordable community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Kingsland neighbors the communities of Fairview and Haysboro.
It is a small community in the district of Glenmore, as the city grew, the community was annexed and developers completed the community in the late 1950s. It offers a great location in a friendly community with residents that actively take part in preserving the community’s safety and integrity.
Kingsland Quick Facts
Population of Kingsland: 4,770
Median Household Income: $65,299+
Condominiums make up 57% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Kingsland Condominium Listings for Sale
- Chinook Park School – K – Gr 6 – 1312 – 75 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2V 0S6
- Woodman School – Gr 5 – 9 – 8706 Elbow Drive SW Calgary AB T2V 1L2
- Henry Wise Wood High School – 910 75 Ave SW Calgary, AB T2V 0S6
- St Augustine School – K – Gr 9 – 7112 7 St SW Calgary AB T2V 1E9
- Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
Kingsland Community Association
Address: 505 – 78 Avenue S.W. Calgary, Alberta T2V 0T3