This community was established 1962, when the land was annexed by the city in the early 1950s, there are over 5,000 residents in this community. The community offers the North Glenmore Park and the pastoral Glenmore Reservoir for the recreational activities that offers numerous hiking and cycling trails.
Lakeview Quick Facts
Population of Lakeview: 5,455
Median Household Income: $110,824+
Condominiums make up 14% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Lakeview Condominium Listings for Sale
- Jennie Elliott School – K – Gr 6 – 3031 Lindsay Drive SW Calgary AB T3E 6A9
- Bishop Pinkham Public School – Gr 6 – 9 – 3304 63 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3E 5K1
- Central Memorial High School – 5111 21 St SW Calgary AB T3E 1R9
- St. James School – Hockey Canada Skills Academy – K – Gr 9 – 2227 – 58 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3E 1N6
- Bishop Carroll High School – 4624 Richard Rd SW Calgary AB T3E 6L1
Lakeview Community Association
Address: 6110-34th Street S.W., Calgary, AB.