Lower mount royal Condominiums
The community of Lower Mount Royal is a community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Lower Mount Royal neighbors the communities of Elbow Park and Beltline.
The community still have many stately Lower Mount Royal homes which remain, but most have disappeared in favor of apartment condominiums, townhomes and commercial development. It has one of the historic architectural landmarks that remains in the area is Anderson Apartments, an elegant brick apartment building with a marvelous brass birdcage elevator which was the backdrop for the 1995 Jann Arden video “Insensitive”.
Mount Royal Quick Facts
Population of Mount Royal: 3,195
Median Household Income: $69,065+
Condominiums make up 93% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Lower Mount Royal Condominium Listings for Sale
- Earl Grey School – K – Gr 6 – 845 Hillcrest Avenue SW Calgary AB T2T 0Z1
- Mount Royal School – Gr 7 – 9 – 2234 14 Street SW Calgary AB T2T 3T3
- Western Canada High School – 641 17 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B5
- Sacred Heart School – K – Gr 6 – 1312 15 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 1G2
- St Monica School – K – Gr 9 – 235 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0C2
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Mount Royal Community Association
Address: 2317 10 St. S.W. • Calgary, AB – T2T 3G7