The community of Martindale is located in the northeast quadrant of Calgary bounded to the north by 80 Avenue, Falconridge Boulevard to the east, 64 Avenue to the south and 44 Street to the west. Martindale neighbors the communities of Saddle Ridge and Taradale.
This community was established 1983 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1961, there are over 15,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for the beautiful modern community with plenty of green spaces and recreational facilities that attracts families, couples and individual of various ages.
Martindale Quick Facts
Population of Martindale: 15,020
Median Household Income: $87,668+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Martindale Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Crossing Park School – K – Gr 9 – 500 Martindale Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 4W8
- Grant MacEwan School – K – Gr 6 – 180 Falshire Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 2A5
- Terry Fox School – Gr 7 – 9 – 139 Falshire Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 1P7
- Nelson Mandela High School – 45 Saddletowne Circle NE Calgary AB T3J 4W3
- Our Lady of Fatima School – K – Gr 6 – 6320 Taralea Park NE Calgary AB T3J 5C4
- St John Paul II School – K – Gr 6 – 119 Castleridge Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 1P6
- St John XXIII School – K – Gr 9 – 1420 Falconridge Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 2C3
- Father Scollen School – K – Gr 9 – 6839 Temple Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 5N4
- Bishop McNally High School – 5700 Falconridge Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 3N4
Martindale Community Association
Address: 110 Martin Crossing Park NE Calgary AB T3J 3N7