mckenzie lake Condominiums
The community of McKenzie Lake is located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary on the east of Bow River, north of Marquis of Lorne Trail and east of Fish Creek Provincial Park. McKenzie Lake neighbors the communities of Cranston and McKenzie Towne.
This community was developed in 1982 then it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1970, there are over 13,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for the excellent views of both the city and mountains.
McKenzie Lake Quick Facts
Population of McKenzie Lake: 13,925
Median Household Income: $136,238+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All McKenzie Lake Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- McKenzie Lake Elementary School – K – Gr 4 – 16210 McKenzie Lake Way SE Calgary AB T2Z 1L7
- Mountain Park School – Gr 5 – 9 – 312 Mount Douglas Close SE Calgary AB T2Z 4Y1
- Lord Beaverbrook High School – 9019 Fairmount Drive SE Calgary AB T2H 0Z4
- Blessed Cardinal Newman School – K – Gr 9 -16201 McKenzie Lake Blvd SE Calgary AB T2Z 2G7
- Bishop O’Byrne High School – 500, 333 Shawville Blvd SE Calgary AB T2Y 4H3
McKenzie Lake Community Association
Address: 16198 McKenzie Lake Way SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 1L7
McKenzie Lake Residents Association
Address: 16199 McKenzie Lake Way SE Calgary, AB T2Z 1L7