meadowlark Park Condominiums
The community of Meadowlark Park is located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary near the intersection of Glenmore Trail and Elbow Drive. Meadowlark Park neighbors the communities of Kingsland and Mayfair.
This community was established 1955 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary during the late 1950s, there are over 600 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for being effectively split in two, the residential developments along curvilinear streets in the western half, while in the eastern half is made up of the Chinook Centre.
Meadowlark Park Quick Facts
Population of Meadowlark Park: 645
Median Household Income: $121,624+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Meadowlark Park Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Elboya – K – Gr 9 – 4804 – 6 Street SW Calgary, AB T2S 0N3
- Western Canada High School – 641 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 0B5
- St Augustine School – Fine Arts Program – K – Gr 9 – 7112 & St SW, Calgary AB T2V 1E9
- St Gerard School – French Immersion – k – Gr 6 – 1204 96 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2V 0Y1
- St Matthew School – Early & Late French Immersion Gr 7 – 9, Regular – K – Gr 9 – 416 83 Ave SE, Calgary AB T2H 1N3
- Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Rd SW, Calgary, AB T2V 2Y2
Meadowlark Park Community Association
Address: 623-58 Ave SW Calgary, AB – T2V 0H8