The community of Millrise is a suburban community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary on the south of 146 Avenue, between Macleod Trail and James McKevitt Rd. Millrise neighbors the communities of Evergreen and Midnapore.
This community was established 1982 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1961, there are over 6,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for developing predominantly single-family residential community which enjoys close proximity to major transportation routes.
Millrise Quick Facts
Population of Millrise: 6,750
Median Household Income: $98,304+
Condominiums make up 19% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Millrise Condominium Listings for Sale
- Janet Johnstone School K – Gr 4, Regular & French Immersion – 224 Shawnessy Drive SW Calgary, AB T2Y 1M1
- Samuel W. Shaw School Gr 5 – 9 – 115 Shannon Dr SW Calgary, AB T2Y 0K6
- Centennial High School – 55 Sun Valley Blvd SE Calgary AB T2X 3W7
- Our Lady of Peace School – K – Gr 9 – 14826 Millrise Hill SW Calgary AB T2Y 2B4
- Bishop O’Byrne High School – 500, 333 Shawville Blvd SE Calgary AB T2Y 4H3
Millrise Community Association
Address: P.O. Box 76119 Millrise RPO Calgary, AB – T2Y 2Z9