Monterey Park Condominiums
The community of Monterey Park is a residential community located in the northeast quadrant of Calgary on the eastern edge of the city and bounded by McKnight Boulevard to the north, 68 Street to the west, Trans-Canada Highway to the south and 84 Street to the east. Monterey Park neighbors the communities of Abbeydale and Temple.
This community was established 1985 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary between 1979 and 1983, there are over 10,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for being named for the city of Monterey Park in California, and the neighborhood has a California theme with the street names and building style.
Monterey Park Quick Facts
Population of Monterey Park: 10,865
Median Household Income: $89,559+
Condominiums make up 5% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Monterey Park Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Monterey Park School – K – Gr 6 – 7400 California Blvd NE Calgary AB T1Y 6R2
- Clarence Sansom School – Gr 7 – 9 – 5840 24 Avenue NE Calgary AB T1Y 6G4
- Lester B Pearson High School – 3020 52 Street NE Calgary AB T1Y 5P4
- St Thomas More School – K – Gr 6 – 6110 Temple Drive Ne Calgary AB T1Y 4R5
- St Patrick School – K – Gr 6 – 6006 Rundlehorn Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 2X1
- St Martha School – K – Gr 9 – 6020 4 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2A 4B1
- Father Scollen School – 6839 Temple Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 5N4
- Father Lacombe High School – 3615 Radcliffe Drive SE Calgary AB T2A 6B4
Monterey Park Community Association
Address: 2707 Catalina Blvd. NE Calgary AB T1Y 6L7