The community of Montgomery is located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary situated on the south slope of the Bow River Valley escarpment. Montgomery neighbors the communities of Varsity and Point Mckay.
This community was established 1911 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1963, there are over 3,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for the area’s diverse topography includes a variety of slopes and landforms that led to wide range of housing development that offers views of the Bow River. It offers a variety of recreational activities to residents as the area is covered in green spaces and new creative playground in Shouldice Park.
Montgomery Quick Facts
Population of Montgomery: 3,975
Median Household Income: $84,860+
Condominiums make up 14% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Montgomery Condominium Listings for Sale
- Terrace Road School – K – Gr 6 – 2103 46 Street NW Calgary AB T3B 1B3
- FE Osborne School – Gr 7 – 9 – 5315 Varsity Drive NW Calgary AB T3A 1A7
- Bowness High School – 4627 77 Street NW Calgary AB T3B 2N6
- Our Lady of the Assumption School – K – Gr 9 – 7311 34 Avenue NW Calgary AB T3B 1N5
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Montgomery Community Association
Address: 5003 16 Avenue NW Calgary AB T3B 0N2