North Glenmore Park Condominiums
This community was established 1959 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1956, there are over 2,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for its history, the Glenmore Dam for residents together for picnics and recreational activities, being the site of a stone quarry in the early 1900s and many of Calgary’s historical buildings were constructed.
North Glenmore Park Quick Facts
Population of North Glenmore Park: 2,595
Median Household Income: $100,678+
Condominiums make up 7% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Nolan Hill Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Jennie Elliott Elementary School – K – Gr 6 – 3031 Lindsay Dr SW, Calgary, AB T3E 6A9
- Bishop Pinkham School – Gr 6 – 9 – 3304 63 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3E 5K1
- Central Memorial High School – 5111 21 Street SW Calgary AB T3E 1R9
- St. James School – K – Gr 9 – 2227 – 58 Avenue S. W. Calgary, AB T3E 1N6
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
- Bishop Carroll High School – 4624 Richard Road SW Calgary AB T3E 6L1
North Glenmore Park Community Association
Address: 2231 Longridge Dr SW Calgary, AB T3E 5N5