The community of Oakridge is located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Oakridge neighbors the communities of Cebardrae and Palliser.
This community was established 1968 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1956, there are over 5,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for its feature and proximity with the reservoir as a recreational area. Heritage Park Historical Village is a major recreation attraction for tourist and the residents.
Oakridge Quick Facts
Population of Oakridge: 5,805
Median Household Income: $113,152+
Condominiums make up 1% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Oakridge Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Nellie McClung School – K – Gr 6 – 2315 Palliser Drive SW Calgary AB T2V 3S4
- Louis Riel Elementary & Junior High – 9632 Oakfield Dr SW, Calgary, AB T2V 0J1
- Henry Wise Wood High School – 910 75 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2V 0S6
- St Cyril School – K – Gr 9 – 2990 Cedarbrae Drive SW Calgary AB T2W 2N9
- St Gerard School – French Immersion – K – Gr 6 – 1204 96 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2V 0Y1
- St Matthew School -Early & Late French Immersion – k – Gr 9 – 416 83 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2H 1N3
- Bishop Grandin HIgh School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
Oakridge Community Association
Address: 9504 Oakfield Drive SW, Calgary, Alberta T2V 0L1