This community was established 1968 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1956, there are over 5,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for its feature and proximity with the reservoir as a recreational area. Heritage Park Historical Village is a major recreation attraction for tourist and the residents.
Oakridge Quick Facts
Population of Oakridge: 5,805
Median Household Income: $113,152+
Condominiums make up 1% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Oakridge Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Nellie McClung School – K – Gr 6 – 2315 Palliser Drive SW Calgary AB T2V 3S4
- Louis Riel Elementary & Junior High – 9632 Oakfield Dr SW, Calgary, AB T2V 0J1
- Henry Wise Wood High School – 910 75 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2V 0S6
- St Cyril School – K – Gr 9 – 2990 Cedarbrae Drive SW Calgary AB T2W 2N9
- St Gerard School – French Immersion – K – Gr 6 – 1204 96 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2V 0Y1
- St Matthew School -Early & Late French Immersion – k – Gr 9 – 416 83 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2H 1N3
- Bishop Grandin HIgh School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
Oakridge Community Association
Address: 9504 Oakfield Drive SW, Calgary, Alberta T2V 0L1