The community of Ogden is located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary on the. Ogden neighbors the communities of Riverbend and Alyth/Bonny Brook.
This community was established 1912 and considered to be one of the oldest communities in Calgary, there are over 8,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for its long history that caters several vintage homes, numerous restaurants and strip malls. The community also provide open spaces, community outdoor pool and Jack Setter’s Arena to offer recreation opportunities to the residents.
Ogden Quick Facts
Population of Ogden: 8,600
Median Household Income: $72,698+
Condominiums make up 16% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Ogden Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Banting and Best – K – Gr 3 – 1819 66 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2C 2K5
- Sherwood School – Gr 4 – 9 – 2011 66 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2C 1J4
- Central Memorial High School – 5111 21 St SW, Calgary, AB T3E 1R9
- Western Canada High School – 641 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 0B5
- St Bernadette Elementary School – 55 Lynndale Cres SE Calgary AB T2C 0T8
- St Matthews School – k – Gr 9 – 416 83 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2H 1N3
- Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
Millican-Ogden Community Association
Address: 6901-20A St. SE Calgary, AB – T2C 0R5