The community of Parkdale consists of low-density residential dwellings located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary along the north bank of the Bow River. Parkdale neighbors the communities of Point McKay and Spruce Cliff.
This community was established 1948 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1910, there are over 1,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for the Riley House, an excellent example of a substantial ranch farmhouse, belonging to Ezra Riley, the son of Thomas Riley who was a successful pioneer rancher owning a large area of land along the north escarpment of the Bow River Valley.
Parkdale Quick Facts
Population of Parkdale: 1,865
Median Household Income: $109,823+
Condominiums make up 21% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Parkdale Condominium Listings for Sale
- University School – K – Gr 6 – 3035 Utah Drive NW Calgary AB T2N 3Z9
- Queen Elizabeth High School – Gr 7 – 12 – 512 18 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 2G5
- Our Lady of the Assumption School – K – Gr 9 – 7311 34 Avenue NW Calgary AB T3B 1N5
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Parkdale Community Association
Address: 3512 – 5th Avenue NW Calgary AB T2N 0V7