The community of Pineridge is located in the northeast quadrant of Calgary. Pineridge neighbors the communities of Temple and Marlborough Park.
This community was established 1974, there are over 10,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for those seeking employment opportunity as it is within close proximity to the major transportation routes.
Pineridge Quick Facts
Population of Pineridge: 10,135
Median Household Income: $68,882+
Condominiums make up 19% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Pineridge Condominium Listings for Sale
- Pineridge School – K – Gr 6 – 1927 61 Street NE Calgary AB T1Y 4W6
- Douglas Harkness School – 6203 24 Avenue NE Calgary AB T1Y 2C5
- Clarence Sansom School – Gr 7 – 9 – 5840 24 Avenue NE Calgary AB T1Y 6G4
- Lester B Pearson High School – 3020 52 Street NE Calgary AB T1Y 5P4
- St Patrick School – K – Gr 6 – 6006 Rundlehorn Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 2X1
- St Martha School – K – Gr 9 – 6020 4 AVenue NE Calgary AB T2A 4B1
- Father Lacombe High School – 3615 Radcliffe Drive SE Calgary AB T2A 6B4
Pineridge Community Association
Address: 6024 Rundlehorn Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 2X1