Pump Hill Condominiums
The community of Pump Hill is a luxury community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Pump Hill neighbors the communities of Haysboro and Palliser.
The community provided well water for the market garden owned by the Patton family in the early 20th century, who still lives in the area. It was a landmark, and stood as a sentinel while the city grew around the hillside. It was the last to be developed in the 1980s and 90s, when some of the small acreages were subdivided and luxury homes appeared beside older homesteads.
Pump Hill Quick Facts
Population of Pump Hill: 1,445
Median Household Income: $165,266+
Condominiums make up 13% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Pump Hill Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Nellie McClung School – K – Gr 6 – 2315 Palliser Drive SW Calgary AB T2V 3S4
- Louis Riel Elementary & Junior High – 9632 Oakfield Dr SW, Calgary, AB T2V 0J1
- Henry Wise Wood High School – 910 75 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2V 0S6
- St Cyril School – K – Gr 9 – 2990 Cedarbrae Drive SW Calgary AB T2W 2N9
- St Gerard School – French Immersion – K – Gr 6 – 1204 96 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2V 0Y1
- St Matthew School -Early & Late French Immersion – k – Gr 9 – 416 83 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2H 1N3
- Bishop Grandin HIgh School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
Palliser Bayview Pumphill Community Association
Address: 2323 Palliser Drive SW Calgary, AB T2V 3S4