The community of Riverbend is a beautiful community located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary. Riverbend neighbors the communities of Ogden and Shepard Industrial.
This community was founded in 1982. There are over 10,000 residents in this community and features wonderful views to the south and west to a variety of home styles and sizes. The residents enjoy the nearby Carburn Park with picnic areas and opportunities to catch a glimpse of beaver and muskrat, deer, coyotes, jack rabbits and water fowl in their natural habitat.
Riverbend Quick Facts
Population of Riverbend: 9,700
Median Household Income: $120,001+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Riverbend Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Riverbend Elementary School – 65 Rivervalley Drive SE Calgary AB T2C 3Z7
- Sherwood Junior High School – 2011 – 66 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2C 1J4
- Central Memorial High School – 5111 – 21 Street SW Calgary AB T3E 1R9
- Holy Angels School – K – Gr 6 – 275 Riverglen Drive SE Calgary AB T2C 3T5
- St Matthew School – K – Gr 9 – 416 83 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2H 1N3
- Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
Riverbend Community Association
Address: 19 Rivervalley Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2C 3S1