This community was founded in 1982. There are over 10,000 residents in this community and features wonderful views to the south and west to a variety of home styles and sizes. The residents enjoy the nearby Carburn Park with picnic areas and opportunities to catch a glimpse of beaver and muskrat, deer, coyotes, jack rabbits and water fowl in their natural habitat.
Riverbend Quick Facts
Population of Riverbend: 9,700
Median Household Income: $120,001+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Riverbend Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Riverbend Elementary School – 65 Rivervalley Drive SE Calgary AB T2C 3Z7
- Sherwood Junior High School – 2011 – 66 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2C 1J4
- Central Memorial High School – 5111 – 21 Street SW Calgary AB T3E 1R9
- Holy Angels School – K – Gr 6 – 275 Riverglen Drive SE Calgary AB T2C 3T5
- St Matthew School – K – Gr 9 – 416 83 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2H 1N3
- Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
Riverbend Community Association
Address: 19 Rivervalley Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2C 3S1