This community was established shortly before WWI. There are over 1,600 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for the grand old homes standing in the community, and a scenic roadway that runs at the top of the ridge. The city’s real estate declined after WWI and left the community sparsely populated until the boom of the 1950s, when vacant lots were filled in.
Rosedale Quick Facts
Population of Rosedale: 1,615
Median Household Income: $162,540+
Condominiums make up 8% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Rosedale Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Rosedale School – K – Gr 9 – 905 13 Avenue NW Calgary AB T2M 0G3
- Crescent Heights High School – 1019 1 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 2S2
- St Joseph School – K – Gr 9 – 2512 5 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3C7
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Rosedale Community Association
Address: 901 11 Avenue NW Calgary AB T2M 0C2