This community was established 1958, when it was annexed to the city in 1910. The slopes of this community allow for views of the city and the mountains, it used curvilinear streets and street names, rather than numbers, and most of the housing in the area is single family dwellings.
Rosemont Quick Facts
Population of Rosemont: 1,355
Median Household Income: $97,481+
Condominiums make up 4% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Rosemont Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Rosemont School – K – Gr 6 – 19 Rosevale Drive NW Calgary AB T2K 1N6
- Colonel Irvine School – Gr 5 – 9 – 412 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2K 3H6
- Crescent Heights High School – 1019 1 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 2S2
- St Joseph School – K – Gr 9 – 2512 5 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3C7
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Rosemont Community Association
Address: 2807 10 Street NW Calgary AB T2K 1H2