The community of Rundle is a community also one of the “The Properties” located in the northeast quadrant of Calgary. Rundle neighbors the communities of Whitehorn and Marlborough.
The community was constructed during the building boom of the 1970s and was named for a mountain in the Alberta Rockies. It is a community with diverse cultures and nationalities represented in the population of 12,000 people. The recreational activities such shopping and transportation is served by the Sunridge Mall and the Rundle LRT Station.
Rundle Quick Facts
Population of Rundle: 11,265
Median Household Income: $76,854+
Condominiums make up 3% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Rundle Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Cecil Swanson School – K – Gr 6 – 4820 Rundlewood Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 5V9
- Dr Gordon Higgins School – Gr 7 – 9 – 155 Rundlehill Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 2W9
- Lester B Pearson High School – 3020 52 Street NE Calgary AB T1Y 5P4
- St Rupert School – K – Gr 6 – 111 Rundlehill Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 2W9
- St Martha School – K – Gr 9 – 6020 4 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2A 4B1
- Father Lacombe High School – 3615 Radcliffe Drive SE Calgary AB T2A 6B4
Rundle Community Association
Address: 2409 50 Street NE Calgary AB T1Y 1Z5