Saddle Ridge Condominiums
The community of Saddleridge is a large community located in the northeast quadrant of Calgary. Saddleridge neighbors the communities of Martindale and Cityscape.
There are over 17,000 residents in this community. The community is flat land with a number of acreages and horse boarding facilities. It has grown a large number of single family homes and a small number of mid-rise condo buildings. It has a young population with an average resident age of 30. As it was originally built around Saddletowne Circle it offers retail stores, services and the LRT Station.
Saddle Ridge Quick Facts
Population of Saddle Ridge: 19,525
Median Household Income: $92,153+
Condominiums make up 12% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Saddle Ridge Condominium Listings for Sale
- Saddle Ridge School – K – Gr 4 – 368 Saddlecrest Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 5L6
- Hugh A Bennett School – K – Gr 4 – 40 Saddlebrook Way NE Calgary AB T3J 5M6
- Peter Lougheed School – Gr 5 – 8 – 148 Saddletree Close NE Calgary AB T3J 5J1
- Nelson Mandela High School – 45 Saddletowne Circle NE Calgary AB T3J 4W3
- Light of Christ School – K – Gr 9 – 6270 Saddlehorn Drive NE Calgary AB T3J 0L8
- Bishop McNally High School – 5700 Falconridge Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 3N4
Saddle Ridge Community Association
Address: 27, 7555 Falconridge Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 0C9