This community consists of Scarboro proper, that are mostly of detached homes, established 1910. There are over 1,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for providing easy access to downtown for regular commuters. A restrictive covenant was placed on lots, still in effect today, which restricts uses that are in conflict with the residential nature of the subdivision.
Scarboro Quick Facts
Population of Scarboro: 1,075
Median Household Income: $220,777+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Scarboro Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Alexander Ferguson School – K – Gr 6 – 1704 26 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 1K5
- Mount Royal School – Gr 7 – 9 – 2234 14 Street SW Calgary AB T2T 3T3
- Western Canada High School – 641 17 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B5
- Sacred Heart School – K – Gr 6 – 1312 15 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 1G2
- St Michael School – K – Gr 9 – 4511 8 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3C 0G9
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Scarboro/Sunalta West Community Association
Address: 1727-14 Ave. SW Calgary, AB T3C 0W8