The community of Sherwood is a brand new community located in the northwest quadrant of Symon's Valley area in Calgary. Sherwood neighbors the communities of Nolan Hill and Hamptons.
The community name conjures the images of the mythical Sherwood Forest of Robin Hood folklore. The community provides small creeks and coulees with natural groves of trees, lush hillsides and exposed rocks from ancient glaciers perpetuate that feeling of adventure in the community. There are over 4,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for those families who want to live close to the country.
Sherwood Quick Facts
Population of Sherwood: 5,080
Median Household Income: $125,737+
Condominiums make up 18% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Sherwood Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Ranchlands School – K – Gr 6 – 610 Ranchlands Blvd NW Calgary AB T3G 2C5
- H D Cartwright School – Gr 7 – 9 – 5500 Dalhart Road NW Calgary AB T3A 1V6
- Sir Winston Churchill High School – 5220 Northland Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 2J6
- Mother Mary Greene School – K – Gr 6 – 115 Edenwold Drive NW Calgary AB T3A 3S8
- St Jean Brebeuf School – Gr 7 – 9 – 5030 Northland Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 2J6
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
Sherwood Community Association
Address: 1170 Sarcee Trail NW, PO Box 80013 Beacon Hill Calgary AB T3R 0A0