The community of Silverado is an exciting and busy community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Silverado neighbors the communities of Somerset and Spruce Cliff.
The community offers the panoramic views of the Foothills, rich in ranching history, and its proximity to a world famous equestrian centre, the western-themed name of Silverado. There is a natural wetland area separating Spruce Meadows and Silverado which provides a bit of a buffer. It is a highly popular community for those competitors and equestrian fans every year from around the world.
Silverado Quick Facts
Population of Silverado: 6,970
Median Household Income: $125,233+
Condominiums make up 6% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Silverado Condominium Listings for Sale
- Ethel M Johnson School – K – Gr 6 – 255 Sackville Drive SW Calgary AB T2W 0W7
- Harold Panabaker School – Gr 5 – 9 – 23 Sackville Drive SW Calgary AB T2W 0W3
- Dr. E.P. Scarlett High School – 220 Canterbury Drive SW Calgary AB T2W 1H4
- Father James Whelihan School – K – Gr 9 – 70 Sunmills Drive SE Calgary Alberta T2X 2R5
- Bishop O’Byrne High School – 500, 333 Shawville Blvd. SE Calgary Alberta T2Y 4H3
- Silverado Catholic – K – Gr 9 – 31 Silverado Terrace SW (scheduled opening Sept 2017)
- Silverado Elementary School k – Gr 4 – 483 Silverado Boulevard SW, Calgary AB T2X 2E2 (scheduled opening Sept 2017)
Silverado Community Association
Address: PO Box 32003 Silverado PO Calgary AB, T2X0X4