The community of Southview is a small community located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary. Southview neighbors the communities of Dover and Forest Lawn.
This community was established 1950. There are over 2,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for the unique wherein the streets in the community are either numerical or named after trees, and constructed in this community have curvilinear, or crescent shaped roads. It is part of the Greater Forest Lawn area, and homes in this pocket community are generally well kept with nicely landscaped yards reflecting pride of ownership.
Southview Quick Facts
Population of Southview: 1,825
Median Household Income: $67,548+
Condominiums make up 12% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Southview Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- West Dover Elementary School – 3113 – 30 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2B 0G9
- Ian Bazalgette Junior High School – 3909 26 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2B 0C6
- Forest Lawn High School – 1304 44 Street SE Calgary AB T2A 5E6
- St Damien School – K – Gr 6 – 3619 – 28 Street SE Calgary AB T2B 2J1
- Holy Cross School – K – Gr 9 – 3719 – 26 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2B 0C6
- Father Lacombe High School – 3615 Radcliffe Drive SE Calgary AB T2A 6B4
Southview Community Association
Address: 2020-33 St SE Calgary, AB – T2B 0T7