Spruce Cliff Condominiums
The community of Spruce Cliff is a community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Spruce Cliff neighbors the communities of Parkdale and Shaganappi.
The community is aptly named and it is a home where there are thousands of natural evergreen trees. The land was annexed in 1910 and the community was founded in 1950, there are old homes, now renovated, on nicely treed lots.
Spruce Cliff Quick Facts
Population of Spruce Cliff: 4,525
Median Household Income: $75,043+
Condominiums make up 73% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Spruce Cliff Condominium Listings for Sale
- Wildwood – K – Gr 6 – 120 45 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 2B3
- Vincent Massey School – Gr 7 – 9 – 939 45 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 2B9
- Ernest Manning High School – 20 Springborough Blvd SW Calgary AB T3H 0N7
- St Michael School – K – Gr 9 – 4511 8 Avenue SW Calgary AB T3C 0G9
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
- Bishop Carroll High School – 4624 Richard Road SW Calgary AB T3E 6L1
Spruce Cliff Community Association
Address: 3375 Spruce Drive SW Calgary, AB T3C 3A3