St. Andrews Heights Condominiums
The community of St Andrews Heights is located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary. St Andrews Heights neighbors the communities of Montgomery and University Heights.
The development of the community took place in the 1950s where larger upscale homes on view lots are beginning to replace the small bungalows in this community. The community was named after the St. Andrew’s Golf Course which was on this site prior to 1945. Its proximity to the University of Calgary, Foothills Hospital and downtown has caused land values to dramatically increase.
St. Andrews Heights Quick Facts
Population of St. Andrews Heights: 1,400
Median Household Income: $101,302+
Condominiums make up 11% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All St Andrews Heights Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- University School – K – Gr 6 – 3035 Utah Drive NW Calgary AB T2N 3Z9
- Briar Hill School – K – Gr 6 – 1233 21 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 2L8
- Queen Elizabeth High School – Gr 7 – 12 – 512 18 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 2G5
- Our Lady of the Assumption School – K – Gr 9 – 7311 34 Avenue NW Calgary AB T3B 1N5
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
St Andrews Heights Community Association
Address: 2504 13th Avenue NW Calgary AB T2N 1L8