The community of Strathcona Park is a scenic community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Strathcona Park neighbors the communities of Aspen Woods and Christie Park.
It was the first residential community to be built on “Broadcast Hill”, one of the city’s first television stations. The construction began in the early 1980s, with home designs that take advantage of the hilly topography in the area. The natural ravine and surrounding aspen groves were preserved with additional parkland and greenspace constructed to enhance the natural surroundings.
Strathcona Park Quick Facts
Population of Strathcona Park: 6,965
Median Household Income: $144,088+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
- Dr Roberta Bondar School – K – Gr 4 – 1580 Strathcona Drive SW Calgary AB T3H 4R8
- Olympic Heights School – K – Gr 6 – 875 Strathcona Drive SW Calgary AB T3H 2Z7
- Vincent Massey School – Gr 7 – 9 – 939 45 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 2B9
- Ernest Manning High School – 20 Springborough Blvd SW Calgary AB T3H 0N7
- St Joan of Arc School – K – Gr 9 – 7970 Wentworth Drive SW Calgary AB T3H 0K2
- John W Costello Catholic School – K – Gr 6 – 300 Strathcona Drive SW Calgary AB T3H 1N9
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
- Bishop Carroll High School 4624 Richard Road SW Calgary AB T3E 6L1
Strathcona Christie Aspen (the SCA) Community Association
Address: 277 Strathcona Drive SW, Calgary, Alberta, T3H 2A4