This community was constructed in the late 1980s through the early 1990s, with a 33-acre lake and beautiful recreational park in the centre of it all. It is one of seven lake communities in the southeast area of the city, an oasis in a busy city and a focal point for families to enjoy life in Calgary’s suburbs. It is also a community of single family detached homes in all price points for buyers in all stages of life.
Sundance Quick Facts
Population of Sundance: 10,225
Median Household Income: $134,504+
Condominiums make up 3% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Sundance Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Sundance Elementary School – 200 Sunmills Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2X 2N9
- MidSun Jr. High – 660 Sunmills Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2X 3R5
- Centennial High School – 55 Sun Valley Boulevard SE, Calgary, AB T2X 3W7
- Blessed Mother Teresa Elementary School – 121 Midlake Blvd SE Calgary, AB T2X 1T7
- Bishop O’Byrne High School – #500, 333 Shawville Blvd. S.E. Calgary, Alberta T2Y 4H3
Mid-Sun Community Association
Address: 50 Midpark Rise SE
Sundance Lake Residents Association
Address: 63 Suncrest Way S.E., Calgary, AB T2X 1T9