The community of Sundance is a lake community located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary. Sundance neighbors the communities of Midnapore and McKenzie Lake.
This community was constructed in the late 1980s through the early 1990s, with a 33-acre lake and beautiful recreational park in the centre of it all. It is one of seven lake communities in the southeast area of the city, an oasis in a busy city and a focal point for families to enjoy life in Calgary’s suburbs. It is also a community of single family detached homes in all price points for buyers in all stages of life.
Sundance Quick Facts
Population of Sundance: 10,225
Median Household Income: $134,504+
Condominiums make up 3% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Sundance Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Sundance Elementary School – 200 Sunmills Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2X 2N9
- MidSun Jr. High – 660 Sunmills Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2X 3R5
- Centennial High School – 55 Sun Valley Boulevard SE, Calgary, AB T2X 3W7
- Blessed Mother Teresa Elementary School – 121 Midlake Blvd SE Calgary, AB T2X 1T7
- Bishop O’Byrne High School – #500, 333 Shawville Blvd. S.E. Calgary, Alberta T2Y 4H3
Mid-Sun Community Association
Address: 50 Midpark Rise SE
Sundance Lake Residents Association
Address: 63 Suncrest Way S.E., Calgary, AB T2X 1T9