The community of Sunnyside is a cheerful community located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary. Sunnyside neighbors the communities of Rosedale and Crescent Heights.
As one of Calgary’s original community, the communities’ real estate consists of character homes, duplexes, fourplexes and new homes on 25 foot lots. New condo projects along the LRT line which travels north and south through the community are popular with young professionals.
Sunnyside Quick Facts
Population of Sunnyside: 3,865
Median Household Income: $77,535+
Condominiums make up 69% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Sunnyside Condominium Listings for Sale
- Sunnyside School – K – Gr 6 – 211 7 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 1S2
- Rosedale School – K – Gr 9 – 905 13 Avenue NW Calgary AB T2M 0G3
- Queen Elizabeth High School – Gr 7 – 12 – 512 18 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 2G5
- St Joseph School – K – Gr 9 – 2512 5 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3C7
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Hillhurst/Sunnyside Community Association
Address: 1320 5 Avenue NW , Calgary, AB T2N 0S2