The community of Temple is a low-density residential community also one of the “The Properties” located in the northeast quadrant of Calgary. Temple neighbors the communities of Falconridge and Monterey Park.
There are over 11,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for those with a young, multi-cultural population. The home styles are predominantly single family detached, with a mix of side-by-side duplexes, townhomes and condo apartments and were constructed throughout the 1970s and many have the original exteriors, however most homes offered for sale have been upgraded and renovated to some degree.
Temple Quick Facts
Population of Temple: 11,475
Median Household Income: $83,331+
Condominiums make up 6% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Temple Condominium Listings for Sale
- Guy Weadick School – K – Gr 6 – 5612 Templehill Road NE Calgary AB T1Y 4W7
- Annie Foote School – K – Gr 6 – 6320 Temple Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 5V5
- Dr Gordon Higgins School – Gr 7 – 9 – 155 Rundlehill Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 2W9
- Lester B Pearson High School – 3020 52 Street NE Calgary AB T1Y 5P4
- Father Scollen School – K – Gr 9 – 6839 Temple Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 5N4
- St Thomas More School – K – Gr 6 – 6110 Temple Drive NE Calgary AB T1Y 4R5
- Bishop McNally High School – 5700 Falconridge Blvd NE Calgary AB T3J 3N4
Temple Community Association
Address: 167 Templegreen Road NE Calgary AB T1Y 6G3