The community of Thorncliffe has a large senior population community located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary. Thorncliffe neighbors the communities of Huntington Hills and North Haven.
The community was built in the mid-1950s by a progressive company called Spyhill Developments, they began construction even before the land was annexed to the city and pioneered the concept of installing utility lines in advance of building. It is often referred to as Thorncliffe Greenview.
Thorncliffe Quick Facts
Population of Thorncliffe: 8,760
Median Household Income: $77,983+
Condominiums make up 9% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Thorncliffe Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Thorncliffe School – K – Gr 6 – 5646 Thornton Road NW Calgary AB T2K 3B9
- Sir John A Macdonald School – Gr 7 – 9 – 6600 4 Street NW Calgary AB T2K 1C2
- John G Diefenbaker High School – 6620 4 Street NW Calgary AB T2K 1C2
- Corpus Christi School – K – Gr 6 – 5607 Thornton Road NW Calgary AB T2K 3C1
- St Helena School – Gr 7 – 9 – 320 64 Avenue NW Calgary AB T2K 0L8
- Notre Dame High School – 11900 Country Village Link NE Calgary AB T3K 6E4
Thorncliffe-Greenview Community Association
Address: 5600 Centre Street N Calgary AB T2K 0T3