Vista Heights Condominiums
The community has less than 1,000 homes. It was developed in the early 1960s as a residential area, it is surrounded on three sides by commercial and semi-industrial development, and is buffered from the activity in this sector by green space.
Vista Heights Quick Facts
Population of Vista Heights: 2,250
Median Household Income: $77,533+
Condominiums make up 4% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Vista Heights Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Vista Heights School – K – Gr 6 – 2411 Vermillion Street NE Calgary AB T2E 6J3
- Colonel Macleod School – Gr 4 – 9 – 1610 6 Street NE Calgary AB T2E 3Y9
- Crescent Heights High School – 1019 1 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 2S2
- St Alphonsus School – K – Gr 9 – 928 Radnor Avenue NE, Calgary AB T2E 5H5
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Crossroads Community Association
Address: 1803 14 Avenue NE, Calgary AB T2E 1G4