Winston Heights - Mountview Condominiums
The community was part of Calgary as early as 1908 but remained dormant until after WWII, one-acre lots were granted to service men thanks to the Veteran’s Land Act of Canada. The construction of homes began in earnest in the 1950s and by the 1970s, the lots were further subdivided. There are over 3,600 residents in this community and it offers a wide variety of home types and styles due to decades of transition in the community.
Winston Heights - Mountview Quick Facts
Population of Winston Heights - Mountview: 3,645
Median Household Income: $79,822+
Condominiums make up 15% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Winston Heights/Mountview Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Mount View School – K – Gr 6 – 2004 4 Street NE Calgary AB T2E 3T8
- Georges P Vanier School – Gr 7 – 9 – 509 32 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2E 2H3
- James Fowler High School – 4004 4 Street NW Calgary AB T2K 1A1
- St Joseph School – K – Gr 9 – 2512 5 Street NW Calgary AB T2M 3C7
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Winston Heights/Mountview Community Association
Address: 520 27 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2E 2A6