The community of Woodlands is a community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. Woodlands neighbors the communities of Woodbine and Braeside.
It was founded in 1976 along the northern precipice of Fish Creek Provincial Park. It is highly popular for its proximity to the beautiful Canyon Meadows Golf Course. It was built on a former pastureland with several natural groves of Trembling Aspen that have been preserved in the community. The community also maintains a facility for the youth named after the financier, William Roper Hull, an early 20th Century philanthropist, provided for William Roper Hull Home.
Woodlands Quick Facts
Population of Woodlands: 6,180
Median Household Income: $100,352+
Condominiums make up 10% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Woodlands Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Woodbine Elementary – K – Gr 6 – 27 Woodfield Way SW Calgary AB T2W 5E1
- Woodman School – Gr 5 – 9 – 8706 Elbow DRive SW Calgary AB T2V 1L2
- Dr E.P. Scarlett High School – 220 Canterbury Drive SW Calgary AB T2W 1H4
- St. Jude Catholic Elementary – K – Gr 6 – 730 Woodbine Blvd. SW Calgary AB T2W 4W4
- St. Stephen School – K – Gr 9 – 10910 Elbow Drive SW Calgary AB T2W 1G5
- Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary AB T2V 2Y2
- Bishop Carroll High School – 4624 Richard Road SW Calgary AB T3E 6L1
- William Roper Hull School – 2266 Woodpark Avenue SW
Woodcreek Community Association
Address: 1991 Woodview Drive SW Calgary, Alberta T2W 5E5