If you're thinking about buying a home, one of the first steps almost every buyer starts with, is getting pre-approved for a mortgage. Below are some of the many advantages of doing this key first step in your home buying journey.
Read Below For Our Guide On Where To Go For Mortgage Brokers In Calgary
- This will move you one step closer to home ownership
- You'll discover how much home you can afford. Allowing you to truly narrow and refine what homes you should be looking at.
- Demonstrate your worthiness to sellers in your offer. Whether this be the removal of a condition, or the ability for your agent to leverage your purchase power in a situation where you're in multiple offers.
- Minimize or reduce waiver timelines within your offer, making you more of an ideal choice for sellers.
- Gives you advanced notice of any credit issues that could be repaired prior to purchase.
- Affords you the option to setup budgets prior to purchasing, giving you an idea on how much you can spend on other items including furniture, moving expenses, etc.
- The ability to lock in rates in the event that they rise prior to your home purchase.
Visit this page if you're looking for information on a first time home buyer mortgage in Calgary.Posted by Cody Tritter on