Located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary is the community of Bel-Aire. In 1954, the community was annexed to the City of Calgary. It is an exclusive and wealthy community with a vast array of large-sized homes that offers garages that has multiple parking. There is no commercial development in the area and there is an estimated 500 people living here. Bel-Aire neighbors the communities of Mayfair and Meadowlark Park.
Bel-Aire Quick Facts
Population of Bel-Aire: 385
Median Household Income: $401,839+
Condominiums make up 0% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Bel-Aire Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Elboya Elementary K – 9 – 4804 – 6 Street S.W., Calgary AB T2S 0N3
- William Reid French Immersion – K – 4 – 1216 – 36 Avenue SW Calgary AB
- Western Canada High School – 641 17 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B5
- St. Gerard – K – Gr – 6 – 1204 – 96th Avenue SW T2V 0Y1 Calgary AB
- St. Augustine Fine Arts School – K – Gr 9 – 7112 – 7th Street SW T2V 1E9
- St. Matthew – K – Gr 9 (English) and Gr 7 – 9 (Late and Early French Immersion)- 416 – 83rd Avenue SE Calgary, AB T2H 1N3
Bishop Grandin High School – 111 Haddon Road SW Calgary, AB T2V 2Y2
Mayfair Bel-Aire Community Association
Address: no facility