South Calgary Condominiums
The community of South Calgary is a community located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. South Calgary neighbors the communities of Bankview and Altadore.
This community was established in the early part of the 20th century, and was sparsely populated until the building boom of the 1950s when vacant lots were filled in and the community became complete. There are over 4,000 residents in this community.
South Calgary Quick Facts
Population of South Calgary: 4,090
Median Household Income: $87,888+
Condominiums make up 46% of all dwellings in this community
- West Dover Elementary School – 3113 – 30 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2B 0G9
- Ian Bazalgette Junior High School – 3909 26 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2B 0C6
- Forest Lawn High School – 1304 44 Street SE Calgary AB T2A 5E6
- St Damien School – K – Gr 6 – 3619 – 28 Street SE Calgary AB T2B 2J1
- Holy Cross School – K – Gr 9 – 3719 – 26 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2B 0C6
- Father Lacombe High School – 3615 Radcliffe Drive SE Calgary AB T2A 6B4
Southview Community Association
Address: 2020-33 St SE Calgary, AB – T2B 0T7