This community was established 1974 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1961, there are over 3,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for its panoramic views of the ancient trees, meadows and the river.
Parkland Quick Facts
Population of Parkland: 3,755
Median Household Income: $127,114+
Condominiums make up 5% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Parkland Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Prince of Wales School (K-6) – 253 Parkland Way S.E., Calgary AB T2J 3Y9
- Lake Bonavista School (K-4 Regular & K-6 Montessori) – 1015 120 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2J 2L1
- Wilma Hansen (Grades 7-9) – 963 Queensland Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2J 5E5
- Sam Livingston School (K-4 French Immersion) – 12011 Bonaventure Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2J 3G7
- St. Bonaventure Junior High (Catholic) – 1710 Acadia Drive SE,. Calgary, AB T2J 3X8
- St. Philip Elementary (Catholic) – 13825 Parkside Drive SE, Calgary, AB T2J 5A8
Parkland Community Association
Address: 505 Parkvalley Road SE Calgary Alberta T2J 6M4