The community of Ramsay is a historic community, once a working class community, located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary. Ramsay neighbors the communities of Inglewood and Bridgeland.
It has an industrial area in this mixed-use community with luxury homes on the western edge along the ridge known as Scotsman’s Hill. The community was founded at the turn of the 20th Century, and it appears on early maps as Grandview, a community built with small cottages for industrial workers. Today, some small homes still remain but most have been renovated and updated.
Ramsay Quick Facts
Population of Ramsay: 2,110
Median Household Income: $84,011+
Condominiums make up 15% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Ramsay Condominium Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
- Ramsay Elementary School – K – Gr 6 – 2223 Spiller Road SE Calgary AB T2G 4G9
- Rideau Park Junior High School – 829 Rideau Road SW Calgary AB T2K 0S2
- Western Canada High School – 641 17 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B5
- St Monica School – K – Gr 9 -235 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0C2
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Ramsay Community Association
Address: 1136 – 8 Street SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2Z7